Event Time and Date
CWC IS NOW HIRING FOR FALL 2017 Volunteer, Internship, Work-study, & More!
Positions available for 5-college students, staff, & Hampshire County community members. Make a difference in your community & receive professional training!
Benefits of Getting Involved:
- Build your resume & increase employment opportunities
- Develop counseling skills and crisis intervention experience
- Gain experience developing educational materials, coordinating projects, and planning events
- Earn class credit for training and working at CWC
- Network with professionals in the field, community agencies, and campus programs
- Enhance your understanding of empowerment, social justice and peer advocacy
Application Priority Deadline is March 24, 2017 Apply Online: http://www.umass.edu/cwc/take-action/join-our-staff
Our continued goal is to build a staff that is fully representative of the community we serve. People of all majors, gender identities, sexual orientations, races, religions, abilities & ages are encouraged to apply.
Center for Women & Community